Book an Appointment With Your Assigned Advisor
Your Advisor can assist you with academic planning, course selection, and transferring to a four year college or university. You may meet with your Advisor through the following formats:
- Booked Appointment - On Campus
- Booked Appointment - Virtually using WebEx on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Meeting Virtually with your Advisor saves you time, transportation costs, and allows you to do so in the comfort of the environment you choose.
Don’t have an assigned Advisor yet? No problem. While you’re waiting for an Advisor to be assigned to you, please schedule a Virtual Drop-in Session below to meet with an Advisor.
Virtual Drop-in Advising Sessions
All new students not yet assigned an Advisor are encouraged to attend a Virtual Drop-in Advising Session. In this session you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an Academic Advisor to discuss your education plans and goals. Students who have an assigned Advisor are encouraged to book an appointment with their advisor using their Starfish Account. [Read more about Starfish here]
Click a link to register!
9am - 11am
1pm - 3pm
5pm - 7pm
|Friday, December 8||Friday, December 8|
|Monday, December 11||Monday, December 11|
|Tuesday, December 12|
|Friday, December 15||Friday, December 15|
|Monday, December 18||Monday, December 18|
Prefer to Do It On Your Own
- Check out our Self-service page (register on your own using our helpful videos)
- Check out our how-to register for courses video here.
- Review the courses you need to register for to complete your degree here.
- Services & Resources